Friday, April 27, 2012


Community Greenhouse Project (CGP STEM Educaiton) is also a Renewable Energy Showcase

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfX1bCBv9G0

Cafe Twin url below adds value for teachers, PTA members and community boosters. One or two posts per month with invite for counter posts and/or comments from Community Advisory Blog participants for this CGP STEM Community Revitalization Fairfax A.  Proposed for Annandale community at Fairfax and possibly a "Twin" community to be identified.  

Avi Dey
Coordinator
Cafe Twin

1 comment:

  1. connections: as we talked of writing small books, I didn't add that right now there is a old literally falling apart copy of Steinbecks "Travels with Charlie" on the dash of the van I grabbed from my sailboat in Florida before I left, plus another book featuring Indian writers, including Tagore. The 1999 story I mentioned that I am thinking of expanding is also a "captain's log" from the Gulf of Mexico, at http://brianthefolksinger.com/further.html in the older pre"blog" webjournals, and since I'm the library have put in a request for the "The log...the Sea of Cortez" by John Steinbeck you mentioned, after I mentioned "Old Man and the Sea" and "Jonathan Livingston Seagull".
    Ah yes, it is interesting to watch the patterns beneath surface occasionally in webs of coincidence beyond probability.

    ReplyDelete